SkyWatcher Skyliner 400P Flex Tube
£2,299.00 VAT inc
Delivery In 1-5 Days
Fast and easy to set up, the Dobsonian mount consists of a box-type mounting which allows the telescope to pivot in altitude, while the box itself is rotated on a base in azimuth. The secret of the design is to correctly balance the optical tube and use frictional materials which allow it to be moved easily when nudged but to stay in position when not. The mount is designed to be driven by hand as opposed to slow motion controls.Sky-Watcher Dobsonians provide excellent all round performance for the observation the Moon and Planets and Deep Sky Objects such as Galaxies and Nebulae.
- Magnifications (with Eyepieces supplied): x72 & x180
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x812
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 406mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1800mm (f/4.4)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25″): SP10mm & 25mm
- Dual-Speed 2″ Crayford Focuser
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 9×50 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 3-Point tube locking system, fully retractable
- Tube dimensions: 540mm (diameter), 1071mm-1685mm (length)
- Wooden Alt-Azimuth mount with accessory tray
- 34.5% more Light Gathering than 350mm
IMPORTANT: This telescope is delivered on a pallet & the driver will need help in unloading. The telescope can be easily unpacked from the pallet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.