Inner focus optical design produces stunning optics and detail.
Effortless focusing and impressive depth of field makes these binoculars quick and easy to use.
The Nature-Trek• binoculars come complete in a shock resistant polycarbonate body, providing a robust yet lightweight casing. All models are nitrogen purged to avoid fogging and they are sealed to be fully waterproof.
The inner-focus optical design produces stunning optics. The high resolution image ensures no details are lost when viewing at long or short distances. With a close focus distance of 2m – 2.5m.
The effortless focusing and impressive depth of field make these binoculars quick and easy to use. Twist-up eye cups make viewing easy with spectacles or sunglasses. Dioptre adjustment is smooth to operate making set-up easy.
All Nature-Trek• binoculars are supplied with protective lens covers and carry case.
- BAK 4 roof prism design to be compact
- Fully multi-coated lenses for maximum clarity
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate body for lifelong durability
- Close focus from 6.6′-8.2′
- Carry case with adjustable neck strap
- Stay-on objective lens covers
- Waterproof and Fog Proof
- Hawke® Worldwide Warranty