Celestron TetraView LCD Digital Microscope
£399.00 VAT inc
- 40x to 400x magnification (up to 1600x with digital zoom)
- 4.3″ LCD touchscreen
- 5 MP CMOS built-in digital camera
- 4 fully achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x
- Adjustable LED bottom illumination
- 180° rotatable LCD screen
- Fully mechanical stage
Delivery In 1-5 Days
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Filter wheel/diaphragm
- AV/TV output
- Battery power option (4AA batteries)
- 2 GB SD card included (SD card slot supports up to 32 GB)
- Universal AC adapter with multi-plugs for international usage
- Accessories included: 7 prepared slides, hard carrying case, dust cover, touch pen, USB cable, AV out cable
The professional-level Celestron TetraView LCD Digital Microscope is a touchscreen LCD microscope with advanced features at a reasonable price. TetraView features four fully achromatic lens objectives, a fully mechanical stage, a 4.3” TFT full color touch screen, 5 MP CMOS sensor, and a 2 GB SD card for storing your photos and videos. Taking high-resolution images and video of specimen slides has never been easier.
The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your viewing with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector. With magnification from 40 to 400x (1600x with digital zoom), TetraView is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the TetraView microscope is an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research, and more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.