Celestron S10 Stereo Microscope
£229.00 VAT inc
- Professional-level stereo microscope up to 60x power
- Two sets of 10x and 20x eyepieces
- Two sets of objective lenses: 1x and 3x – in-rotating housing
- View specimens at 10x, 20x, 30x and 60x magnification
- Full-metal construction with coarse focusing knob
- Upper and lower illumination for full range of viewing
Delivery In 1-5 Days
- Two stage plates included: (1) transparent stage for bottom illumination and (1) black and white sides for enhanced viewing
- Four insect specimens included
The Celestron Labs S10-60 Stereo Microscope is an all-metal bodied, low-power stereo microscope with advanced features such as high-quality glass optics, 1x and 3x objectives, 10x and 20x eyepieces and upper and lower illuminators.
With magnification ranging from 10x to 60x, you’ll be sure catch every detail on 3D objects such as coins, minerals, insects, leaves and documents. Additionally, you’ll enjoy exciting discoveries right out of the box with four included insect specimens. Perfect for the serious student and discriminating hobbyist, the S10-60 Stereo Microscope is well suited for up-close viewing that will last for years.
|Eyepieces||(2) WF 10x – (2) WF (20x)|
|Objectives||(2) 1x – (2) 3x|
|Magnification||10x, 20x, 30x, 60x|
|Head||Binocular with 45-degree incline|
|Interpupillary distance||2.25” to 3.25” (57.15mm x 82.55mm)|
|Working distance||2.17 in (55 mm)|
|Illumination||Upper and Lower/Halogen|
|Stage||Large base with (2) metal clips and (2) removable stage plates: (1) Black/White (1) Translucent|
|Accessories||(4) Bug Specimens encased in plastic|
|Dimensions||4.75 in x 7.62 in x 11.5 in (121 mm x 134 mm x 292 mm)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.