Sky-Watcher StarTravel 80 AZ3 Refractor Telescope
£219.00 VAT inc
An ideal instrument for the wide-field observation of Deep-Sky objects, including Nebulae, Star Fields, Star Clusters and Galaxies, the Moon, bright planets and Comets
This wide-field, short-tube telescope is great as fixed aperture lense for both Astrophotography and terrestrial photography. Its “fast” focal ratio makes it useful for capturing lunar and solar eclipses as well as nature photographs
Delivery In 1-5 Days
The intuitive and easy to use AZ3 Alt-Azimuth mount provides excellent stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x15.4, x30.8, x32 & x64
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x160
- Objective Lens Diameter: 80mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 400mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25″): 12.5mm & 26mm Plossls
- X2 Barlow Lens (1.25”)
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- Red Dot Finder
- 90º Star Diagonal (1.25″/31.7mm)
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- AZ3 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 77% more Light Gathering than 60mm
AIR-SPACED TWO-ELEMENT ACHROMATIC REFRACTORS
An ordinary single lens brings different wavelengths of light to different focal pointsAll Sky-Watcher Refractors are built with air-spaced two-element lenses, which reduce chromatic aberration more than standard doublet lenses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.