HikMicro Lynx Pro 10mm Smart Thermal Monocular LE10
£579.00 VAT inc
Joining the range of HIK Micro thermal monoculars – the Lynx LE10 is focused on delivering high-level thermal performance at an entry-level price point. Our opinion, this LE10 model is useful up to about 200m, any further & we advise looking at the LH15 model & others in the Lynx range
Delivery In 1-5 Days
Joining the range of HIK Micro thermal monoculars – the Lynx LE10 is focused on delivering high-level thermal performance at an entry-level price point.
At the heart of this enhanced performance is the 256 x 192, 12um sensor, this delivers higher levels of image detail that will be especially useful when trying to locate and identify small animals like rabbits, squirrels and birds. The sub 35 NETD performance of the sensor ensures detection of small temperature changes and excellent performance in harsh conditions.
The Lynx 10mm offers the same software as the more expensive HIK models and includes 4 colour palettes, white-hot, black hot, red hot and fusion. The LE10 can also record video or images with the onboard memory or connect to the T-Vision app to seamlessly share or record your shooting experience.
The fixed-focus optical system and wide field of view make it easy to quickly scan large areas and identify them.
|Objective Lens Diameter||10mm|
- Sensor: 256x192px @ 12µm
- Objective Lens (Focal Length): 10 mm
- Detection Range (Human 1.8m x 0.5m): 458 m
- Type: VOx Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution, pixels: 256 x 192 PX
- Pixel pitch, um: 12µm
- Frame rate, Hz: 25 Hz
- NETD: <35mK
- Objective lens: F1.0
- Magnification (optical): 1x
- Magnification (Digital): 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Field of view: 18.00° × 13.55° (H × V)°
- Type: 5.08mm, LCOS
- Resolution, Pixels: 720 × 540
- Colour Palettes: Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion
- Built-in memory, GB: 8
- Hot tracking: Yes
- WIKI Hot spot: Yes
- T-Vision App support: Yes
- Degree of protection, IP code: IP67
- Dust protection: Protected against dust ingress
- Water protection: Protected against temporary submersion in water
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to 55 °C
Weight & size
- Dimensions, mm: 158 mm x 61 mm x 57 mm
- Weight, Kg: 0.26 kg
- Operating time on battery (WIFI & Hot tracking disabled): 8 Hours continuous running
- Charging interface: USB-C
- Battery capacity after 1000 cycles: 80%
- Main Unit: 3 Years
- Battery: 2 Years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.