Barr & Stroud Sahara 20-60x 80mm
£169.00 VAT inc
Delivery In 1-5 Days
• Multi coated lenses and Bak-4 Prisms – All Sahara spotters feature Bak-4 prisms and are multi coated, precision ground lenses to provide optical performance that is equal to, or better than anything in its class.
• Polycarbonate construction – All Safari spotting scopes are manufactured from lightweight polycarbonate which reduces overall weight and makes it extremely rugged and durable.
• Rubber armour covered – A rugged rubber armour covering quiets down bumps and protects your Sahara spotting scope from abrasions and damage from regular use.
• Waterproof, Fog proof & Nitrogen Filled – All Sahara Series spotting scopes are waterproof, fog proof and nitrogen purged to ensure many years of performance.
• Built-In Sliding Sunshade – Each Sahara spotting scope features a sliding sunshade that is built-in to the objective lens of the scope to further reduce glare.
• Accessories – All Sahara spotting scopes come with rugged stay on cases.
Minimum distance that the scope will focus to in m.
Type of glass used in construction
Lens Coating MC
20x – 60x
Maximum magnification with supplied eyepiece
Size of objective lens in mm.
Viewfinder is angled for ease of viewing
The tripod has the ability to be mounted on a tripod
29.6m – 15m
Apparent view at 1000m
Immersion tested minimum of 1m for 60sec
Purged with gas to prevent fogging
Weight in kg.
Stay-on carrying case included
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.