Baader Protective T-Ring for Canon EOS
£53.00 – £241.00 VAT inc
Filter in picture NOT included with 2958550
An extremely popular Accessory.
Forget about dust in your camera or use filters without worrying about vignetting.
The new Baader protective CANON T-Ring is precision milled to fit your Canon body as if it were a solid piece of metal.
This T-ring features three methods for adapting onto your telescope:
1) T-2 (photo)thread
2) M48 (Astro-filter)thread and
3) Ultra-wide 2″ Nosepiece for the largest available unvignetted aperture into the camera worldwide.
All 2″ cell mounted and 50.4 mm un-mounted Baader-filters can be fastened into the Protective T-Ring to take pictures through any kind of filter while using various camera lenses and any kind of telescope.
Baader Zero Tolerance Protective T-Ring for Canon EOS is available in the following variations:
- 2958550 zero tolerance Protective CANON DSLR T-Ring incl. large clear aperture 2″ nosepiece and convertible T-2/ M48 female threads – NO FILTER
- 2958550C zero-tolerance Protective CANON DSLR T-Ring w. clear filter incl. plane-optically polished dust protection clear-filter w. Phantom Group™ multi-coating
- 2958550L zero-tolerance Protective CANON DSLR T-Ring w. mounted UV/IR blocker/ L-Filter
- 2958550N zero-tolerance Protective CANON DSLR T-Ring w. Baader UHC-S Nebula Filter
- 2958550H zero-tolerance Protective CANON DSLR T-Ring w. Baader H-alpha 7nm Narrowband-filter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.